Sunday, January 28, 2007

Progress

Six pounds gone by making smarter choices and exercising.

Started WW Online Flex points on Friday. Discovered that I'm not eating as badly as I thought.

In the department of shit that just ain't fair, the treadmill belt is screwed up, and I have to wait for the repair. Luckily, we're going to Seattle this week and the hotel where we're staying has a deal where you can use the local Bally's for free.

I'm going to be starting a new job (I'm an OR nurse) so I'll be up and moving more. At least for those thirteen weeks. Then, we are starting our own business (as long as everything continues to go well.)

*One* coke as morning coffee will not kill me. A waste of two points? Yes, but it's not the end of the world.

Oh, and best reason to keep breastfeeding: the extra points you get for lactating! She's a toddler, so I don't really count on using all ten extra points. More like five.

9 comments:

sillychick said...

Excellent job! Good luck on your new job!

Lotta said...

Wow, great!!!!!

Jules said...

Great job!!

Queen of the Mayhem said...

Congratulations! Six pounds is amazing! Keep up the good work! I allow myself one thing of caffeine a day. I have to have it! Good luck next week.

Paige said...

Wow. Six pounds is great. Keep up the good work!

Heather said...

Congrats on the six pounds!

Lotta said...

PS - I def. spend my points an the occasional coffee/coke. Sweet, sweet nectar!

yerdoingitwrong said...

SIX POUNDS!!? I'm so impressed! =)

Lotta said...

Are you still doing this?